Services Provided Include:
Social Skills groups
- Social skills groups are designed for children with ASD, ADHD, and social thinking deficits. We draw on published curricula (including but not limited to Social Thinking® by Michelle Garcia Winner and the team at www.socialthinking.com, The Zones of Regulation® by LeahKuypers, Social Stories™ by CarolGray) as well as using our own extensive and diverse experiences as teachers and therapists to create and facilitate activities that meet the individual needs of our clients.
Executive function skills coaching
- EF skills coaching is highly effective for time management, organization, impulse control, writing and reading comprehension.
- Tutoring services provide support for specific subjects.
Specialized Reading Tutoring
- Robin is trained in the Orton-Gillingham method of multisensory reading instruction.
- Treatment for articulation, receptive and expressive language, and other communication disorders.
Telepractice or Online Therapy Services
- Telepractice uses a computer with a video connection to provide therapy services.
- Treatment planning, goal setting, and recommendations are all part of a consultation.
- We offer professional /staff development on a variety of topics including: Self-regulation, executive function skills, and social skills. Robin has a great deal of experience presenting at the local, national, and international level.